Calvin ~ the photographer...
And his subject ~ Emma, the flying girl!
A little excitement took place in the living room ~
with no apparent damage to the furniture or the child.
Never. A. Dull. Moment.
**I am not compensated in any way for these recommendations ~
they reflect our personal choices for our family.
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,
from whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the Lord,
which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved:
he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel
shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is thy keeper:
the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day,
nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil:
He shall preserve thy soul.
The Lord shall preserve thy going out
and thy coming in
from this time forth,
and even for evermore.
~The Holy Bible~
191. Love in our home and lives...
192. Tea lights and their pretty holders
193. Calvin who brings joy (and "spice") to our lives!
194. Washable felts! :)
195. Children spontaneously doing piano duets
196. Super Glue! :)
197. One on one time with the children
198. Spurgeon's "Morning and Evening"
199. Small warm hand tucked in mine ~ won't last forever!
200. Whipping wind and sting of rain on face ~ ability to feel
201. Boisterous Shoreline ~ Waves crashing
202. Blustery Day!
203. Seagulls soaring overhead ~ God's design in creation
204. Distant Auntie brought near by a phone call
205. Phone ringing ~ familiar voice on the line
206. Birth announcements
207. Crazy Squirrel running the lines today ~ his antics made me laugh
208. My little cookie making girl ~ determined to "do it all herself"!
209. Emma cheerfully asking if she could do dishes for her regular chores
210. Thankful that today's hockey injury wasn't much worse ~ elbow will heal