"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation..."
187. Artistic Dad ~ Who put pencil to paper to create these praying hands while a young Bible School student in 1964
188. Opportunity to exercise as a family ~ at the beach no less!
189. The best husband in the world! (Calvin took this picture and really "captured" his Dad ~ love it).
190. Red Olympic Gloves! (I have a pair too...thanks Mom!)
191. Love in our home and lives...
192. Tea lights and their pretty holders
193. Calvin who brings joy (and "spice") to our lives!
194. Washable felts! :)
195. Children spontaneously doing piano duets
196. Super Glue! :)
197. One on one time with the children
198. Spurgeon's "Morning and Evening"
199. Small warm hand tucked in mine ~ won't last forever!
200. Whipping wind and sting of rain on face ~ ability to feel
201. Boisterous Shoreline ~ Waves crashing
202. Blustery Day!
203. Seagulls soaring overhead ~ God's design in creation
204. Distant Auntie brought near by a phone call
205. Phone ringing ~ familiar voice on the line
206. Birth announcements
207. Crazy Squirrel running the lines today ~ his antics made me laugh
208. My little cookie making girl ~ determined to "do it all herself"!
209. Emma cheerfully asking if she could do dishes for her regular chores
210. Thankful that today's hockey injury wasn't much worse ~ elbow will heal