June 21, 2011

Grain Free?

This is something new to me.
I never thought I would have to
drop the grains!
I actually didn't think it was overly
*do-able*.
But, it is!

Rather than re-invent the wheel,
so to speak,
I will just send you on over to
Keeper of the Home.


Click Here to get to her
most recent post on building
a grain free pantry.
It's an excellent starting point.


Just one thing I would like to clarify ~
We are not all *grain-free* around here.
Our child with Crohn's
is the only one who MUST
keep to this strict diet.

Although, I must admit,
I feel better when I follow
this way of eating.
I am thankful that I can serve *regular*
bread to the rest of the family.
God's mercies are new every morning!

Many blessings,
Camille

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Dear Camille,
Great post!
I am getting great tips from Keeper of the Home. Thank you!
Blessings,
Sandy

Hopes Handcrafts said...

I couldn't imagine life without grains but know if that is what it takes to be happy and healthy, then I would too explore all option.

That almond flour sound interesting...
I've never heard of it before.

Camille said...

Dear Sandy ~ I am so glad you are benefitting from her wonderful site! The LORD is so good to us, isn't HE? :)

Dear Julia ~ Only our son with Crohn's must avoid grains...but, I try to cook that way for us all to streamline things. What a blessing to have access to such great resources that guide us in this process! :)

Many blessings,
Camille