July 13, 2015

We Have a Winner!

All the names of those who signed up on my last post
were printed on small pieces of paper, folded up, and put into a bowl.
Emma and I prayed together prior to drawing one of those papers out of that bowl.
We know that our Great God is sovereign over every single thing.  What a thought!
  
So, Emma pulled out a name.
And, we have a winner!


"I remember reading the book Through Gates of Splendor many years ago.
A tragic but inspiring story and one I will now read again.
Thank you for offering such a great giveaway.  Fingers crossed to win as
the 13th is my birthday. :)  Be Blessed!  Angela"

Happy Birthday, Angela!  You won!!
I know that nothing is by chance.  This book was meant for you.
It makes me smile to think of it.  :)

Please email me at flowersinhisgarden@gmail.com
with your complete mailing address so that I can send your book to you!
Your address will be kept private and will not be published.

Many Blessings,
Camille

10 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations Angela!!! :-)
Have a wonderful week Camille!

Blessings,
Jill

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Congratulations Angela and happy birthday too!!!

Esther said...

Congratulations Angela! Hope you enjoy the book! So much fun to win on your birthday!! Happy Birthday!! :-)

Sandy said...

Congrats and happy birthday Angela!
Our God is good. :)
Sandy

Nikki said...

Glad you won Angela and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Angela… so glad you won.

Hopes Handcrafts said...

What a blessing Angela's name was picked..Happy Birthday Angela, enjoy your book! xo

Stephanie said...

Congratulations to the lovely Angela! What a blessing for her to win :) Hugs to you, sweet Camille!

Camille said...

I think I have the sweetest blog friends! Thank you all for your kind words to Angela...you have blessed my heart in leaving comments for her. Hugs to you all! With Love, Camille

Angela said...

Yes Camille, you do have the sweetest, most thoughtful blog friends! Thank you all so much for the kind birthday wishes. Hope everyone has a blessed week. :)

Angela