December 31, 2016

End of an Era

The time has come.  It's been percolating in my heart for awhile.
Blogging has been a blessing and an enriching experience over the past seven years.
When I began, I had no idea where it all would lead and how it would end.
But, in recent days, I've been winding down.  Finishing up.

It's the end of an era.

This chapter of our lives has come to a close.
It's a bittersweet thing.  And, yet, it is good.
All of life is good.  When we belong to the Lord,
there is nothing that happens to us that isn't.

Ultimately, it's all about Him.

And, that is what I hope to leave you all with.
A sense of His greatness and my smallness.
He is the One Who ought to be magnified.
He alone is worthy of all our praise.


The Lord has been pressing on my heart the idea that this is
the end of the path for me in this blogging world.

 As each of us seek to live this life He has given 
in a manner that brings glory to His Name,
may we all be found following wherever He may lead.
Accomplishing all that our hands find to do.

By His grace and in His strength.
For His glory alone.

At the end of all, all that matters is that you belong to
our precious Saviour.  Look to Him and live.
The Lord Jesus said, "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me;
and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."  John 6:37

With Love,
Camille

P.S. If at any time you wish to communicate with me, I'd love to hear from you!
My email address is flowersinhisgarden@gmail.com  
May the Lord bless you abundantly in all the days that lie ahead. 
And, may you be found to be in Him at the end of the path He has you on.

**Image courtesy of Calvin ~ It's of Emma 
on our recent trip to Northern California.