March 24, 2016

Utterly and Completely

Imperfect.  That's me.  That's us.
Utterly and completely.

We all miss the mark and need saving.  Every last one of us.
But, all is not hopelessness and despair.  The Perfect One came,
and took on flesh, and lived the life we could never live.
He took all the sins of all of His people upon Himself.

And then, He paid the penalty for all that sin.
He died that all who come to Him in faith and repentance might live.

The Lord Jesus Christ conquered death and hell and sin and Satan.
He rose up from the grave victorious.  He is Risen and He lives!
In order that we might be victorious as well.  He is The Way.
If we cast ourselves on Him, we will live.  Truly live!

 It's only and all because of Him.  Utterly and completely.
We must come to Him for mercy and grace.  He is the One Who can give it.
He is the only way we can ever hope to stand before the Throne of God.


Clothed in His perfection.  Alone.
I am not perfect.  But, my Saviour is.

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy
He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost,
which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; that being justified
by His grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."  Titus 3:5-7

Because of Him, we can rejoice.  Because of Him, there is hope.
Forever and for always.  Throughout all eternity to come.  Are you rejoicing?
Do you have this hope?  Lasting hope and peace are only found in Christ.
Come to the Saviour while there is still time; He is faithful to do just as He promised.

He is mighty and powerful to save.
We all stand in need of the Salvation He brings.

In John 6:37, the Lord Jesus said ~
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me,
and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out."

Cast yourself upon Him and live.
Outside of the perfect living and dying and rising again
of the Lord Jesus Christ, there is no hope.  Absolutely none at all.
All the hope we will ever need is found in Him.

"Jesus said unto him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.' "  John 14:6
And, if we come, He will receive us.  Utterly and completely.

This is the most wonderful news of all.  It's the message of Easter.
May our hearts be found rejoicing in the Saviour now and forever!

With Love,
Camille

**Image in this post courtesy of Calvin from long ago ~
Thank you, my love XO

10 comments:

Katy said...

Amen and Amen! :) Beautifully written!

Patty said...

So thankful for what He has done! Blessings!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

In Christ alone my Hope is found,
He is my Light, my Strength, my Song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! who took on flesh
Fulness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones he came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave he rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

One of my favourite hymns!

Many blessings as we remember His Sacrifice, love julia xo

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Great thoughts and scripture for Easter and always. Yes, beautifully written. Have a blessed Easter with your family!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Perfect Easter post my friend! Amen and Amen!

Camille said...

Katy ~ Thank you! May the Lord bless you this weekend as you celebrate His Resurrection! Hugs to you. :)

Patty ~ Yes, truly...there is no hope outside of Him! Happy Resurrection Sunday to you. Hugs. :)

Julia ~ Thank you for adding the words of this song here...so appropriate. How wonderful HE is! Hugs to you. :)

Becky ~ May the Lord bless you and your family this Easter and always my friend. Hugs! :)

Jackie ~ Thank you, friend. Happy Resurrection Sunday to you and yours. Hugs to you! :)

With Love,
Camille

Domestic and Geeky said...

Love this post!

Camille said...

Domestic and Geeky ~ Thank you! Isn't it an amazing thing to ponder the wonder of it all? Hugs, Camille

Esther said...

True words and so appropriate during this Easter time and ALL the time. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Camille said...

Esther ~ Thank you, precious friend. Hugs to you! XO