August 3, 2009

Beginnings...

I have been thinking of writing a blog for awhile now. The title of this post is "beginnings"...not because it is really the beginning...I am somewhere in the middle, but it is the beginning of blogging for me!

The Lord is so good and it is Him that we seek to serve. It is summer between years 3 and 4 of our homeschool life. Our children are 14, 12, 10 (tomorrow), and 7 and we have been a homeschool family for a full three years. The title of this blog is reflective of how I feel about what we are trying to accomplish in the lives of our children. We are all really here to "Glorify God and to enjoy Him forever" (Westminster Catechism)...we can only do this if we are His children and we can only be His child if we have Jesus Christ as our Saviour and Lord. We are flowers in His garden!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Do I get to be the very first one to post a comment on your blog?!

History has been made :)

Love, trust the Lord will give you wisdom and discernment as you write to edification to those who may come and read your blog.

Camille said...

Thanks Sweetheart...please pray that it would be a blessing. I Love you!! xo