June 19, 2012

Chitter Chatter

Chitter Chatter.

Verses like the following provide wonderful
*food for thought* ~
"In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin:
but he that refraineth his lips is wise."
~ Proverbs 10:19 ~

Remember that little childhood song ~
Remember one of the other verses contained within it?
"Oh be careful little mouth what you say!"

"And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity:
so is the tongue among our members,
that it defileth the whole body,
and setteth on fire the course of nature;
and it is set on fire of hell."
~ James 3:6 ~

How much of my speech is edifying?
How much of it is uplifting?
Joy-filled? Encouraging?



Not everything I think needs to be said.
Not everything I think ought to be said!

"Let no corrupt communication proceed
out of your mouth,
but that which is good to the use of edifying,
that it may minister grace unto the hearers."
~ Ephesians 4:29 ~

May the LORD be glorified in all we do and say.
May we minister grace and Truth to
all those we meet along the way.

Many Blessings,
Camille

**Photo in this post courtesy of my precious Emma ~
Thank you my love! XO

9 comments:

Nadine said...

We recently have been discussing some of these verses with our children.
Wonderful verses to remember!
Enjoy the sunshine that has finally arrived here in the Northwest! :)

Blessings!
~Nadine

Lady Farmer said...

:~}

Unknown said...

Yes! So true!

Tell Emma I loved her picture!

Jill said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture! What a wonderful shot! :-)
Have a lovely day!

Blessings,
Jill

Camille said...

Dear Nadine ~ Isn't God's Word powerful? And yes...Sunshine!!! Yippeee! :)

Dear Raeann ~ Aw, my friend...I am sure you have this better in hand than I do! It's all by HIS grace, isn't it! :)

Dear Jenn ~ Thank you for the kind words to Emma...she was blessed by them. :)

Dear Jill ~ Thank you! I will be sure to tell Emma. :)

Many Blessings,
Camille

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Good thoughts/scripture to be pondered. I am now singing some old songs learned in Sunday school to my grandchildren. We all need to pass the legacy on. Thanks for sharing, my friend!

Camille said...

Dear Becky ~ Yes, we must pass the legacy on...and pray that HE would be glorified in the next generation. How wonderful it is to know that He will be faithful to build His Church! :)

Blessings to you!
Camille

Make a Joyful Noise all ye Lands said...

Dear Friend,
So nice to read your blog.
So encouragiing to see your faith lived out in real life.
Thank you for sharing.
In His Love,
Virginia

Camille said...

How lovely to hear from you Virginia! Thank you for always being a sweet encouragement and blessing to my heart. The LORD bless you!

In HIS Love,
Camille