July 16, 2012

Just a Little Heads Up...

Just a little heads up....

I am planning to remove some of the
blog links from my sidebar in the next little while.
If you come here to jump over to
any of the blogs listed,
please save them in your favourites
in case I delete the ones you like to check!

I am not planning on removing those who
update on a regular basis ~
Just those who have opted out of
blogging for the time being.

Just a little housekeeping...



It's not reflective of these lovely
ladies' blogs or anything of the sort ~
I still count them as friends,
and will miss them here!

If you are one of these precious ladies,
please be assured, I have saved you on my computer.
You are in my *favourites* in case you should ever decide to return.
See? I have not forgotten you!

Perhaps one day you will blog again ~
It would be lovely to reconnect! :)

Many Blessings,
Camille

2 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

This is a good idea. Have a few of those, too.

Camille said...

It's sad when friends stop blogging, isn't it? I am missing them.

Blessings to you Jackie!
Camille