My Monday tradition
is one of thanks.
It is a blessing to be held accountable like this.
It has been just over a year since
I began this numbering of gifts.
Consciously giving thanks for the everyday.
Giving thanks for the simple.
For the ordinary.
For the things often forgotten.
These are the moments to treasure.
Moments to remember.
949. Wild, windy days!
950. Strong winds and no power outtage!
951. Enjoying the wind blowing through the house during the storm ~
I opened the windows on purpose to have a cross breeze.
It all came to an end when Emma came upstairs *freezing*...LOL!
952. The tickety-tap of computer keys while we all type away in the schoolroom
953. Braces on Emma ~ Such excitement!
(Only involving six teeth on the top from 3 to 3 ~ Dental lingo)
954. Christmas colours for Emma's ties ~ fun!
955. Braces off Austin ~ Receptionist Q: "Are you ready for this?"
Austin A: "I've been ready for two years!"
956. Abundance of opportunities and resources
957. Watching Emma type ~
learning with a fun kids' program
958. Sunshine after the storm
959. Notes from friends in the mailbox ~
yaay for snail-mail!
960. A tea bag tucked inside one of those notes. :)
961. Pen pals for Emma ~
cultivating the art of the hand-written note
962. Blogging friends ~ each one of you is a blessing to me!
963. Being surprised at the fact that I have met
so many lovely friends in this blog-world
964. Washing a little blonde head ~
this won't last forever!
How often I am struck with the seemingly
insignificant these days!
965. A very full pantry ~ blessings!
966. A pantry to fill ~ I didn't always have one...
it used to be a coat closet. :)
967. Chickens in the freezer
968. Chicken stock to make soups with
969. A recipe for GOOT ~ Thank you Cinnamon!
972. Knowing that the LORD knows!
973. Trusting in HIM alone
974. Resting in Romans 8:28 ~
and letting it really sink in!
975. An evening of hockey ~ just Austin and me!
976. Safe passage home in a SNOWSTORM! Oh. Dear. Me.
I have only been that frightened while driving a few times in my life...
I'm so glad to be HOME!
977. The prayers of our precious Austin as I drove (and prayed) ~
what a BLESSING!