February 18, 2014

Happiness All Around

It happened again.  Jennifer Jo shared a tempting recipe and I made it.
This dessert was simple and quick and delicious.
Some refrigeration time is required ~ patience is necessary.
Otherwise, it's painless.  No muss.  No fuss. 
Happiness all around.


As Jennifer points out in her post, no fancy ingredients are required.  
It's a pantry pudding that doesn't deserve the name.  Not at all.
I also agree that whipped cream is lovely for the finishing touch.

However, it is not necessary.  

I've enjoyed a few all on their lonesome.  Dear me!

There's no need to re-write what has already been 
written about this chocolate pudding.  Its name, on the other hand, 
just doesn't fit for something so satisfyingly yummy.
But, chocolate pudding it is.  You won't mind when you taste it.


Howie said it reminded him of a mousse ~
perhaps that's what we will refer to it from here on out.
Chocolate Mousse Pudding ~ there...now I feel better.

Click here to find the recipe.  Hurry on over.  
You'll be glad you did.  And, so will the ones you love.

Many Blessings,
Camille

3 comments:

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Sounds divine. Wonder if I could make it THM friendly...Hmmmm something to do and possible trial & errors coming up. I seem to have more errors than successes with this THM. But it's a work in progress.

Thanks for the recipe.

Blessings,
Connie

Jennifer Jo said...

I whole-heartedly endorse the title upgrade. You are absolutely right.

Camille said...

Dear Connie ~ Hmmm...that is a very good question. Some things, I am thinking, just are not THM. However, if we enjoy some of the non-THM occasionally it will be okay, right? :)

Dear Jennifer Jo ~ Ah, I am glad you approve. Hugs to you! :)

Many Blessings,
Camille