We do not know how much time we will have with our loved ones.
The moments may be marked by years, or mere days.
The LORD has blessed us with parents that are all still living ~
We are so thankful!
Recently, Emma and I had the chance to spend some
precious time with Howie's Mum ~
It was a blessing!
"So teach us to number our days,
that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."
We headed off on a bit of a journey ~
Emma and Grandma walking through the park hand in hand...
Passing the old church ~ old for us...established about 100 years ago.
We are a "young" country remember. :)
We made it!
The Old Clayburn Village Store ~ candy shop and tea room.
Getting our bearings...
Waiting for our lunch to arrive...
Everything tastes better in a tea room! :)
Precious Mum ~ and the BEST soup! YUM!
The three of us together ~ a very special treat!
Drinking REAL tea like a REAL lady. :)
Resting for just a few minutes...half way home!
So the numbering continues ~ I am thankful for these...
621. That we can still have these moments together
622. And that Mum was able to walk BOTH ways ~
about two hours of walking! :)
623. Tea Rooms for memory making
624. Old-fashioned candy shops
625. "Good" days amidst the "Bad"
626. Less than 50 mile drive to Grandma and Poppa's house
627. That Grandma and Poppa are still able to live in a house
628. British traditions to enjoy together
629. Heritage to pass on
630. "Girl" moments ~ a treat!
631. The rain that stayed away ~ *smile*