June 21, 2010

Corinne's Potato Salad

Corinne and I have been friends for most of our lives.
We met in grade one.
Many years ago we went on a picnic together
and she brought this salad along.
It was YUMMY!
She graciously shared the recipe with me and it has been
my "go to" potato salad ever since.
Everyone loves it ~ I'm sure you will too!
The "secret" ingredient is the pickles...
don't leave them out! :)



Corinne's Potato Salad

4 Hard Boiled Eggs ~
cooled and chopped into chunks

6 Large New Potatoes (Red or Yellow) boiled ~
cooled and chopped into chunks

4 Green onions ~ chopped

5 Red Radish ~ minced

5 Dill Pickles ~ chopped

Put all above ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Mix and pour over top the following dressing ~

1 cup Miracle Whip
(Or your own homemade mayonnaise)
1 1/2 Tbsp Prepared Mustard
1 Tbsp White Vinegar
Salt and Pepper ~ to taste

Mix together and spoon into a serving bowl.
Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Sprinkle with Paprika to make it look pretty.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cinnamon said...

I should not have popped over. Now I'm hungry :-)

~Cinnamon

Linda Stubbs said...

I never thought of putting in radishes. I bet that is nummy! Hope your summer is going well. Ours is so busy, but fun!

Blessings, Linda

Chef Dennis Littley said...

what a great potato salad!! My wife loves potato salad I will have to make this for her!
thanks so much for sharing

Camille said...

Dear Cinnamon ~ LOL...hopefully you didn't go to bed hungry! But I do hope you filled your tummy with something other than this...I don't think it would be a very good bedtime snack. ;-)

Dear Linda ~ So lovely to hear from you! Oh summer is only beginning around here...we are still looking for the sun and warmer days. :) Have a wonderful time on the farm!!

Welcome Chef Dennis ~ Thanks for stopping by! :) I do hope you enjoy this one...we love it!

Blessings,
Camille