October 7, 2013

Cauliflower Soup ~ SO Yummy!

Okay.  This is just about as good as it gets.
Comfort food at its finest.
Truly.  One yummy bite after the other.
Calvin proclaimed this to be his all-time favourite.

Is it time for soup where you live?
We've turned the heat on in our home,
and the rains have started.
It's time for soup!


Click here for the recipe.
You won't be sorry.  Promise.
Even if you don't like cauliflower ~
You'll like it anyway.  Give it a try and see.  :)

Many Blessings,
Camille

5 comments:

Dianna said...

Sounds delicious and tomorrow is marketing day for me! I'll be picking some cauliflower and half and half! ;-)

Patty said...

I am going to add this to my bookmarks. I think I have all the ingredients handy except the sour cream. It is finally cooling off here. We have the windows open and we are enjoying the cool breeze today. Hopefully we will still have a few weeks before we need the heater! Have a great day, Camille.

Camille said...

Dear Dianna ~ I hope you like it. We surely do. :)

Dear Patty ~ Aren't the seasons just wonderful? I usually am ready for the cooler days of fall when they come. Enjoy the soup! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Dianna said...

I had to come back here and tell you that I made that WONDERFUL Cauliflower Soup this evening for supper. Oh. my.!! I do believe Calvin is on to something, because Carroll and I both said that it was THE best soup we've had in a very long time! I made Cheddar Herb Biscuits to go along with it. Even though the recipe didn't say it, it is very much like the biscuits at Red Lobster. Are you familiar with those? The two dishes complimented one another well. Then I gave my hand at an Upside Down Apple Pie, but I've not cut it yet so we are still out on the vote for it at this time. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful recipe!

Camille said...

Dear Dianna ~ Thank you for coming back to tell me! I'm so pleased you liked it so much. Yummy...your biscuits and pie sound amazing. :)

Many Blessings,
Camille