December 3, 2010

Whiter Than the Snow!

We had this season's first snow a few weeks ago.
I always enjoy the way the world looks with its fresh
blanket of white.

Everything seems hushed ~
P.E.A.C.E.F.U.L.

Everything is clean ~
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.


Is that what it's like when our soul is freshly
cleansed with the blood of the Lamb?
I think so.

Peace floods our hearts.
Beauty is in the world once again.
All is right.


~ Psalm 51:1-7 ~

"Have mercy upon me, O God,
according to thy lovingkindness:
according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies
blot out my transgressions.

Wash me throughly from mine iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin.

For I acknowledge my transgressions:
and my sin is ever before me.

Against thee, thee only,
have I sinned,
and done this evil in thy sight:
that thou mightest be justified when
thou speakest,
and be clear when thou judgest.

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity;
and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts:
and in the hidden part thou shalt
make me to know wisdom.

Purge me with hyssop,
and I shall be clean:
wash me, and I shall be
whiter than snow."


What a picture!
Whiter than the snow!
Oh that the LORD would indeed do this miracle
in each one of our hearts this Christmas-time!
HE is able to!

"Create in me a clean heart, O God;
and renew a right spirit within me."
~ Psalm 51:10 ~

If this is your heart's cry,
please know that the LORD hears those who come
to HIM in repentance.

HE is able to save you from
eternal destruction.
Cry unto HIM today.

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me;
and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."
~ John 6:37 ~

Click here
for an excellent article that will
point the WAY to HIM.
How precious to become HIS child at this most
wonderful time of the year!

Blessings to you each one!
In Him,
Camille

10 comments:

Patrizia said...

Such encouraging words, such lovely photos. A great reminder of the redeemers love for us & our need of being cleansed. Thank you for this :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful snow, and yes I have been washed whiter than snow, amen thank you Jesus, have a wonderful day, Hugs Barbara

Wanting What I Have said...

Everything is clean. Wow. A winter wonderland. It snowed on our wedding day - and the day felt fresh and clean and peaceful. It was a precious gift from our heavenly Father. I love the analogy you made.

Heather said...

It's hockey time so I'm on your blog, Camille :)
I love your passion for the salvation of your readers. I highly respect you for your boldness. I'll pray along with you for an overwhelming response to your writing and to the Scriptures--even if it's a response we can't see.
Have a great night.

Love, Heather

Camille said...

Dear Patrizia ~ Thank you for your thoughtful words...it's lovely to hear from you. Isn't it amazing to think that when we are clothed in the righteousness of our precious Saviour, we are viewed as perfect in God's eyes?? It ought never to become *old* to us...it ought to make us sing HIS praises even louder! :)

Dear Barbara ~ I am so thrilled that this is your testimony! What a wonderful Saviour we have! :)

Dear Jennifer ~ It snowed on your wedding day?? Were you married in the North? How fun! I do think snow is a gift...I *love* how it is referred to in God's Word...what a picture it paints for us! I don't suppose you ever see snow in your area...you should come visit us! :)

Dear Heather ~ LOL...hockey brings you to me? Love it!! Thank you for your prayers my friend...what a blessing that the LORD hears us when we cry out to HIM! I appreciate your boldness in proclaiming the TRUTH as well...may the LORD use it all for HIS glory! :)

Blessings to you each one!
In His Love,
Camille

Warren Baldwin said...

Great passage of scripture. And you have beautiful photography on here. We moved from Wyoming so we don't see quite as much winter as we used to. I miss it. wb

Trisha said...

Beautiful snow, Camille! I'm praying we'll have lots of it this winter. Most people are surprised that we get snow in NM. :)

Praising God with you for the blood of Christ that washes away our sins. God bless you and your boldness for speaking His truth always.

Love you!

Camille said...

Dear Warren ~ We live on the west coast, so snow is a novelty...we enjoy it (mostly) when it arrives on our doorstep. I can appreciate why you would miss it! Thank you for your compliments. :)

Dear Trisha ~ I am surprised that you get snow so far south! How fun!! We are supposed to get lots of snow here this winter...maybe you should come for a visit? Thank you for your sweet encouragement...I appreciate you dear friend! :)

Blessings to you both!
In Him,
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful words, beautiful blogger. I love you!!!

Camille said...

Dear Jackie ~ You are a blessing to me! Thank you for being a faithful friend. :)

Love,
Camille