May 13, 2011

Amazing Salmon ~ Quick and Easy!

Now this was yummy!
Easy to put together...
And perfect for a hot summer day!
(Is it hot where you are?)

What more could you ask for?


I didn't have fennel or dried cherries on hand.
So, I skipped the fennel and used
dried cranberries instead of the cherries.
The vinegar was my choice rather than the champagne,
and I pan-fried the fish in coconut oil.

One of the boys said he didn't have
much hope for it when he saw it.
But after tasting the salmon
said I could serve it to him anytime!
LOL! Is that a rave review, or what??


Click here to get to
the original recipe shared
by Miss Jen at Blessed Femina.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds and looks delicious Camille! Thanks for the link, we love salmon. Have a beautiful weekend in Jesus :)

Love,
Sharon

Camille said...

Dear Sharon ~ I hope you like it! Soooo easy and sooo good. :) Have a lovely weekend in the LORD too my friend.

Love,
Camille