The children there rarely have toys to play with.
Many of them work hard from morning to night.
They were happy with a small rock or a piece of string.
They were THRILLED with the bouncy balls
our niece shared with them.
They shared with one another and took turns.
What do I often take forgranted?
What can I be thankful for today?
650. Toys for our children to play with
651. Balloons and the simple joys they bring
652. We do not have to work to SURVIVE
every waking moment of each and every day
653. That there is time for play
654. That the children have one another
655. Opportunity for our children to learn to read and write
656. Clean water to bathe and do dishes in!
657. Our clothes come out CLEAN after washing them...really!
658. That our children do not have to search for food
in and around open sewer systems
659. That we do not have OPEN sewer systems!
660. Insightful observations that the children made after seeing
the photos of their cousin's trip to Ghana ~
Lasting Impressions (Hopefully)